Highlights Of The 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat Week
The path to success in the “next normal” depends on leadership – and this week-long retreat is designed to make good leaders the leaders needed for the years ahead in the field.
The Executive Leadership Retreat offers best practices for strategic organizational transformation along with opportunities for personal development. The retreat offers a forum for like-minded leaders to reflect together on solutions to the challenges that lie ahead. Executives have a unique opportunity to recharge and reset as they connect with peers and find new perspectives from guided virtual tours through American Civil War history.
The OPEN MINDS leadership development model is unique combination of…
- Learning new ‘best practice’ leadership models through classroom and case study presentations
- Developing leadership perspectives through the lessons of history, using the Gettysburg National Military Park as a classroom
- Building personal leadership skills through skill building, reflection, and retreat
- Sharing leadership challenges and solutions with management peers from across the country
This year’s agenda will feature over 20 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs. Plus, three in-depth educational events-
- The OPEN MINDS Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit: Best Practices For Non-Profit Health & Human Service Organizations
- Aligning Your Board To The New Sustainability Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Non-Profit Management
- The New CFO Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Keeping Your Cost In Sync With Your Rates In A Changing Market
Throughout the three days of the retreat, attendees will have opportunities to take part in the history and culture of Gettysburg including: Battlefield tours led by licensed guides with classroom discussions on the leadership lessons learned and the application of those lessons for managing your health care team and tours of historical well-known Gettysburg locations.
Day One – September 21st Monica Oss, CEO, OPEN MINDS will kick off the retreat with the Announcement of The 2021 OPEN MINDS Survey. Following her presentation, a Keynote presentation will take place. More information to come!
Day Two – September 22nd Jeffrey D. McCausland, Ph.D., Author, Visiting Professor Dickinson College will begin the day with his keynote address.