Organizational growth is dependent on leadership – transform your executive team into the leaders your organization needs for long-term success and sustainability at The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat is dedicated to creating performance-driven executives who can build performance-driven organizations. Learn from past and present leaders how to make decisions, inspire teams to embrace the new challenges in the field, and create a framework for organizational transformation.
Top Reasons To Attend
1. Walk in the footsteps of legendary leaders from America’s history for first-hand perspectives on how their challenges, successes – and even defeat – can teach us how to make decisions, inspire teams, and create a framework for organizational transformation.
2. Explore innovative ways to improve worker experiences, mitigate burnout, and offer competitive benefits and compensation packages in The 2023 OPEN MINDS Health & Human Services Workforce Best Practices Summit.
3. Identify leadership practices that not only aid in your organization’s ability to recruit and retain team members but also engage them for more competitive advantage.
4. Build a road map for digital-first evolution using the 8 dimensions of a digital-first framework for quality and performance in the Building A Digital Transformation Roadmap – Aligning Technology, Team, & Processes For Superior Consumer Experience & Engagement: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar.
5. Assess the financial impact of different workforce strategies and model revenue enhancement opportunities through incentive compensation, utilization goals, and remote service delivery in the CFO Consortium session, Implementing Workforce Strategies That Drive Financial Strength, with Dana Royse, MBA Chief Financial Officer from New Vista.
6. Connect with other women in leadership as they discuss facing challenges, overcoming barriers, and empowering women executives in the workplace during Women In Leadership: A Discussion Session led by Simona Cataldo, Chief Executive Officer at Victor, and Faith Dyson-Washington, Chief Executive Officer at Community Behavioral Health.
7. Learn strategies for Developing Service Lines For the Future from Ross Teemant, Chief Executive Officer at Woodlands Springs Hospital, and Kristine Bashore, Chief Operating Officer at Caron.
8. Strengthen your relationships with other health and human services executives and learn from their insights and experiences.
9. Discover OPEN MINDS three-phase approach to strategy development and learn the best practices for building a strategic plan and how to manage strategy implementation for success during the How To Develop A Strategic Plan: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning.
10. Refresh and recharge in historic downtown Gettysburg, and enjoy the restaurants and shops, all within walking distance of the venue.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat will feature one Executive Summit that will run simultaneously with the institute. This day-long series are curated to give executives critical insights needed help grow their organization.
The OPEN MINDS Health & Human Services Workforce Best Practices Summit
Best Practice Seminars
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat will also feature two Best Practice Seminars, these short courses are dedicated to critical management competencies.
How To Develop A Strategic Plan: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning
Building A Digital Transformation Roadmap – Aligning Technology, Team, & Processes For Superior Consumer Experience & Engagement: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar