About the Institute
The 2020 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat is the only event in the health and human services industry that fully prepares executives to lead their organizations in turbulent times while leveraging ample opportunities for personal development. This unique experience is designed to draw lessons from the greatest leaders in American history to prepare executives to sustainability and success in a changing market.
Why The OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat? Because Leadership Matters More Now Than Ever
The health and human service field is facing unprecedented challenges. Funding cuts, reimbursement cuts, new value-based business models, new consumer expectations, and much more!
What will differentiate the winners from the losers? Leadership
- The ability to create a vision and a plan for sustainability in the future.
- Transformational leadership skills to innovate and make change happen.
- A strategic framework for managing – and capitalizing – on complexity.
- The skills to manage the short-term while preparing for the long-term.
- The dexterity to pivot with the market.