The path to success in the “next normal” depends on leadership – and this week-long retreat is designed to make good leaders the leaders needed for the years ahead in the field.
The OPEN MINDS Institutes
There are three questions every specialty health and human service provider organization executive team needs to ask. First, what will be the lasting impact of the multiple crises of 2021 on the health and human service landscape? Second, how does our organization’s strategy—and our service lines—need to evolve to maintain a competitive advantage and sustainability? And third, how do we transform our organization to make that strategy a reality and thrive in this new environment?
Learn how to answer these questions for your organization at the 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series. Our theme this year is, Leading To The “Next Normal”: The OPEN MINDS Framework For Strategy & Sustainability. We have designed the institute series to provide answers and a roadmap for the path forward – the essential tools and advice you need to build a transformative strategy, improve value for payers and consumers, and accelerate innovation to sustain competitive advantage in a volatile market.
- Angela Perri, Chief Medicare Officer, UPMC Health Plan
- Carole Matyas, Vice President, Operations, Wellcare/Centene
- Jeffrey D. McCausland, Ph.D., Author & Visiting Professor, Dickinson College
- Positioning For Success – General John Buford & The High Ground: The Beginning Of The Battle Of Gettysburg
- Strategic Decision-Making In Times Of Change – Colonel Joshua Chamberlain & Little Round Top: Defending The Union Line
- Walk The Battlefield With Author & Retired U.S. Army Colonel Jeffrey McCausland
- The Gettysburg Museum & Visitor Center Night At The Museum & Networking Reception
- Book Signing With Jeffrey D. McCausland, Ph.D. Founder & CEO, Diamond6, Leadership & Strategy, LLC
Best Practice Seminars:
- Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting & Optimization