1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
9:00 am - 10:00 am
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Don’t miss one of the most anticipated events at this year’s retreat – a night out at the museum! This…
9:00 am - 10:00 am
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
About the Institute
It’s a known fact… high-performing organizations invest in high-potential leaders. But, with the demands and time constraints placed on today’s health and human service leaders, it’s no surprise these investments come few and far between.
With that in mind, we invite you to invest in yourself and the future of your organization by joining 200 of your peers in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for The 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat.
The retreat is designed to develop the leadership skills executives need to build sustainable organizations in a time of change and collaboration. Historic Gettysburg serves as the backdrop for this immersive retreat, which is designed to develop current and emerging leaders who are prepared for the challenges of a changing health and human service field through our synthesis of five key areas of leadership development:
- Meta-leadership skills to make “the deals” that create competitive advantage and sustainability
- Transformational leadership skills for success with organizational change
- Transactional leadership skills to ensure effective operations
- Ethical leadership perspectives needed in serving vulnerable populations
- Personal leadership development designed to build “executive athletes” who can withstand and thrive on the challenges ahead
This three-day event is an immersive leadership experience that will concentrate on strengthening the leadership skills and business management tools executive teams need to thrive in a shifting market. Don’t miss this inimitable retreat experience in historic Gettysburg for the opportunity to learn from other leaders, strengthen your leadership skills, and prepare for the personal demands of leadership!